Seasonal Deals


Take 3 friends and come to dive in Sharm el Sheikh! Book a 5-day dive package with 10 dives and get 5 additional dives for free per package. Dive more with your friends and discover together the stunning Red Sea.


Availability: between 15.06-31.07.2023.

What's included:

  • Free hotel daily transfers
  • Highly trained dive guide
  • Free Nitrox 32 for EANx certified divers
  • Tanks, weights
  • Fexibility in using the package
  • 14% VAT included

Not included:

  • National Park entrance fee (6 €/diver/day)
  • Lunch and drinks on boat (8 €/diver/day)

Booking policy: The booking must include min. 4 divers. The 5-day dive package consists of 10 dives, which can be used on 5 days. The 5 additional dives are to be used within the same 5-day period as a 3rd dive. The offer is subject to availability. Standard cancellation policies apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount must be made within seven days to secure your booking. The remaining 80% are due at the end of the trip.

I'm interested


Learn to scuba dive with a buddy and save €100 on the price of two Open Water Diver courses. Experience the thrill of exploring the underwater world together and take advantage of this special offer to get certified and have fun together.


Availability: between 15.06-31.07.2023.

What's included:

  • Highly trained dive guide
  • Free hotel transfers
  • Free Nitrox 32 for EANx certified divers)
  • Tanks, weights
  • Fexibility in using the course
  • Full set of rental equipment
  • 14% VAT included

Not included:

  • National Park entrance fee (6 €/diver/day)
  • Lunch and Drinks on boat (8 €/diver/day)
  • Course eLearning materials & Certificatons for SSI 75€ / PADI 90€ per diver

Booking policy: The offer is valid for at least two people who enroll in the Open Water Diver course together. The offer refers to the PADI/SSI Open water course of your choice, and both divers must start and complete the course together on the same dates, within the same trip. The offer is subject to availability. Standard cancellation policies apply. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Please note that the discount applies only to the price of the course and does not include the cost of eLearning materials. A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount must be made within seven days to secure your booking. The remaining 80% are due at the end of the trip.

I'm interested

You still didn't find what you was looking for?

We are here to help you. Please send us a message and we will answer you within hours.

Count on our reply


What Our Divers Say

Took my divemaster course with Story Divers in December 2022, what a great experience! Shazly and the rest of the crew put real passion and professionality in everything they did, from training to the outstanding service they provide to make you feel comfortable and dive safe!

Nicola B 🇮🇹 – via Tripadvisor

When I first book my open water course, I really did not know I was going to the best place in the world for diving, the red sea. I went solo travel and I came back home with my heart full and with a bunch of new friends for life. (…)

Paola Gomez 🇬🇧 – via Tripadvisor

Diving with Story Divers is quality no quantity!! Is like family with friends, my dive guide Top, I am here moustly 2 or 3 times a year.

Rosmarie D 🇨🇭 – via Tripadvisor

I had an incredible experience diving Story Divers. I came to take my OWDC class and left with AOWD. The instructor Said and Shazly had a very calm demeanor, and I felt at ease pretty quickly. They explained things clearly and also followed up with visuals and demonstration, so I knew exactly what was expected. (…)

Paula S 🇱🇻 – via Tripadvisor

I was diving with Story Divers in October 2022. I am an AOWD with about 300 dives. I must say that it was a very nice experience, relaxing atmosphere and a lot of fun. If you would like to learn to dive or if you are experienced in diving, I would strongly recommend this dive center.(…) Thanks a lot Shazly, Sherif and the whole crew!

andi1310 🇷🇴 – via Tripadvisor

(…) I dove with both Shazly and Shérif who are professional and knowledgeable in small groups.(…) It was a good opportunity to recognized a lovely bunch of buddies from different nations Germany, France, Italy and Romania. (…) Thanks Story Divers team for the nice dives and memorable moments. Good luck Shazly and keep it up.

Iman’s Holiday 🇪🇬 – via Tripadvisor

I dive since more than 30 years and with all that experiences I can say Story Divers is one of the best diving centers I have ever seen. Modern, elegant center, new equipment, very professional guide Sherif. The owner Shazly is a perfect instructor with much experience and by the way he speaks perfectly german. (…)

Monika M 🇩🇪 – via Tripadvisor

Five days of diving with Shazly at Story Divers was en extraordinary experience. I took the Advanced Open Water course, and my husband and I had 9 dives at various dive sites in the Red Sea off Sharm el Sheik. (…) We saw hammerhead sharks, moray eels, turtles, large schools of fish, all Nemo's friends, beautiful corals everywhere - and even dolphins.(…)

Kristin V. 🇳🇴 – via Tripadvisor

This was the best dive holiday ever, it was my first dive in the Red Sea and loved it 💙. Story Divers they were superb had the best facilities and equipment, felt very welcomed thanks for both shazly and sharif and surely won’t be my last visit.

Nedhal 🇸🇦 – via Tripadvisor

I did my Advanced Open Water course from PADI with Story Divers and few fun dives too. I can only recommend you this dive resort. Those guys are full of passion and professionalism. I have always felt safe and been treated like a Person and not a number from Excel form. I am super happy, that I found them and for sure that was not my last experience with Story Divers!

Marcin S 🇩🇪 – via Tripadvisor

(…) I didn't dive and I attended the boat trip with Story Divers and snorkelled with Sherif who was fantastic! (…) The team really care about marine sustainability, giving you a little insight and lesson of how to be the best diver, e.g. looking after the coral, not feeding the fish, etc. They all have such a huge passion.(…)

nicm2404 🇬🇧 – via Tripadvisor

I highly recommend Story Divers to anyone looking to dive in Egypt. I thoroughly enjoyed my shore dive with Sherif who was friendly, professional and very experienced. Excellent equipment, incredible sealife, fantastic dive centre!

Alice Sully 🇬🇧 – via Facebook

Amazing experience with Story Divers, I definitely recommend diving with this nice team of professionals ! All equipments are new, the organisation is flexible. The manager benevolent advised me on my trip, hotels and excursion. I took my PADI Open Water with Shazly who taught me the course in a professional manner (…)

Léo MOCQUARD 🇫🇷 – via Google

We have had the best week diving with Story Divers 🤩 What an amazing and knowledgeable team, we can't wait to dive with you again. Thank you for the best experience we could have wished for!

Laura H. 🇬🇧 – via Facebook

Shazly Hassan is brilliant we have visited Egypt for the last 15 years to dive and know the importance of trusting you guide and Shaz is one of the best.

Liz P. 🇩🇪 – via Facebook

Shazly is the person who showed and taught me what dividing means ❤️ and the truth is that I don’t need to see every time something remarkable because the dive by itself is my special moment. Thank you for this underwater wisdom, Shazly master ❤️❤️

Dimitrina 🇧🇬 – via Facebook

Shazly was my colleague for many years, he is a great dive instructor sure he will make you a good diver and let you feel comfortable under water 👍

Wil L. – via Facebook

Kann ich das nur bestätigen, ich habe mit Shazly das Tauchen gelernt und schon viele entspannte Tauchgänge mit ihm gemacht, habe mich immer sehr wohl und sicher gefühlt.

Caroline 🇩🇪 – via Facebook
English German

Certified by

Follow us


Also, never miss any updates on diving news, tips, and exclusive offers by subscribing to our monthly newsletter.

I agree to the Privacy Policy